C A L L F O R B I D S for the sale of the Jeanneau One Design 35 (JOD 35)
Pursuant to Management Board Decision no. 15/11/2017 from November 16th, 2017 ACI d.d. issues a
CALL FOR BIDS
for the sale “of the Jeanneau One Design 35 (JOD 35) boat with the relevant equipment” owned by ACI d.d.
I. ACI d.d. issues the call for bids for the collection of written offers for the purchase of the following boats JOD 35 with the relevant equipment:
|No.||Name of vessel||Registration number||Production year|
Specifications of the boats:
|Type of boat:||racing sailing boat with cabin|
|Model of the boat:||Jeanneau One Design 35|
|Manufacturer:||Jeanneau – FR|
|Production year:||1997 – 1998|
|Location of the boat:||ACI marina Cres|
|Hull:||sandwich PVC / fiberglass with carbon fiber reinforcements, colour white|
|Deck:||sandwich PVC / fiberglass with carbon fiber reinforcements|
|Superstructure:||sandwich PVC / fiberglass with carbon fiber reinforcements|
|Interior:||plywood with teak veneering|
|Length overall||10,60 m|
|Waterline length||9,05 m|
|Width overall||3,50 m|
|Light displacement||3650 kg|
|Sails||Mainsail: 2 x One Sail Millenium Carbon, surface 41,6 m²;
Genova 150%: 1 x One Sail Millenium Carbon and 1 x dacron, surface 30,30 m²
Spinnaker: 78,4 m²;
Storm jib: 6 m².
|Engine||Yanmar 2GM20 – 13,6 kW (18,5 KS)|
|Equipment||Raymarine ST60+ navigation system, Ray 54E radio station, lifeboat for 8 persons|
The starting unit price for the purchase of a single boat is 136,600.00 kn (excl. VAT)
II. Conditions of call:
– Natural and legal persons may participate in the tender.
– Interested Bidders may submit a written offer for one or more of the boats offered.
– The boats are subject to “viewed – bought” sale, which excludes all subsequent client complaints.
– The right to buy a boat is given to the Bidder who offers the best (highest) price for a particular boat that is above the established starting price.
– Bidders must pay the amount of 10,000.00 kn as a guarantee of seriousness of the tender to ACI d.d. account, IBAN: HR05 2484 0081 1020 3365 2, Raiffeisenbank Austria d.d.. The payment order must include the name / address of the bidder, the reference number: 80 (OIB/Personal Identification Number/ of the bidder) and the indication of the purpose of payment: guarantee of seriousness of the tender for the purchase of Jeanneau One Design 35 boat.
– Bids that do not contain evidence of paid guarantee of seriousness of the tender will not be considered.
– The amount of the paid guarantee will be refunded within 7 days of the decision on the selection to Bidder whose bid is not accepted. The paid guarantee of seriousness of the tender will be calculated in the purchase price of the chosen Bidder.
-The Bidder who acquires the right to purchase the boat is obliged to conclude with ACI d.d. a sales contract within 7 days of receipt of the notice of selection of the most successful Bidder, otherwise the Bidder shall be deemed to have withdrawn from concluding the contract.
– The buyer is obliged to execute the payment of the purchase price within 15 days from concluding the sales contract.
– If the selected Bidder withdraws his/her offer, or does not sign the sales contract or does not pay the agreed purchase price within the time limit, the guarantee amount paid will not be refunded.
– The buyer is obliged to take possession of the boat at ACI marina Cres, at the latest within 8 days of the purchase price payment. The risk and benefit of the sold boat pass to the buyer at the moment of purchase price payment, and from that moment the buyer also carries all the charges related to the right of ownership of the boat.
– The buyer is liable for the payment of tax on the purchase of boats and other expenses as well as the cost of property registration.
III. Content of the bid:
– Name, surname, place of residence and OIB/Personal Identification Number/ of the Bidder, i.e. name, headquarters and OIB/Personal Identification Number/ for legal persons.
– Subject of the bid: Jeanneau One Design 35 boats with the relevant equipment
– The name of the boat for which the bid is submitted, the unit price for the boat (without VAT) offered and the total offered amount (purchase price) expressed in kuna (excluding VAT). VAT will be added to the offered amount in the sales contract.
– A copy of the valid identity card for natural persons, i.e. registration for legal persons, not older than 30 days.
– Confirmation on payment of the guarantee of seriousness of the tender in the amount of 10,000.00 kn.
– Duly signed statement which claims boat inspection has been conducted and all conditions of this tender are accepted.
IV. Delivery of the bid
The bidding offer is to be delivered by mail or in person in a sealed envelope marked “DO NOT OPEN – JEANNEAU ONE DESIGN 35 BOAT OFFER FOR PURCHASE” to ACI d.d.’s headquarters: Maršala Tita 151, 51410 Opatija.
V. Bid submission deadline
Bid submission deadline is December 6th, 2017, 3 PM. The offers must arrive at the address of the company within the specified deadline.
VI. Bid opening
The bid opening will not be public; it will be carried out within 5 business days of the deadline for the bid submission. Untimely and incomplete offers will not be considered.
VII. Publication of the results
Bidders will be notified in writing on the selection results.
VIII. Inspection of the boat
The inspection of the boat may be carried out in ACI marina Cres, Obala Sv. Benedikta 3, 51557 Cres, on workdays from 9 AM to 2 PM, with prior announcement to cell phone: 00385/ 098 457 905.
ACI d.d. reserves the right to reject all bids without special reasoning.